Powered by Blogger.

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I hope all y'all had a great week and I bet you're just as excited for the weekend as I am! The weather this week went from being pleasantly warm back to freezing cold winter weather, makes me really wish spring break would get here sooner!

Tonight I'm off to my best friend's house to celebrate her birthday; pizza & Fuller House, what a perfect way to spend a Friday night! Tomorrow night I'm babysitting and Sunday afternoon I have golf practice. In my down time I'm hoping to work on some blog posts and try to find a new swimsuit for spring break! 

|vineyard vines tote bag|
This little bag is oh so cute and I love the whale detailing on the top! It's on the smaller side so I think I may use it for when I purchase fresh flowers, they would look so cute being toted around in this! 

|peach green tea lemonade|
Last Friday my best friend and I went to Starbucks after school to treat ourselves and to kick-start the weekend. I was wanting to try something new so I opted for the peach green tea lemonade and boy oh boy is it delicious. I already know it's going to be my new go-to drink. 

|stripes & seersucker|
As I've mentioned earlier in this post, spring break is just around the corner which means I get to break out my chinos soon. These light blue seersucker shorts are from Old Navy and I can't wait to style them on spring break! This striped sweater is also from Old Navy and I think it would look super cute paired with white jeans and some navy wedges! 

What are your favorites from this past week?

xoxo,