Powered by Blogger.

Looking Back on 2015's Goals & Bucket List

One year ago today I created my 2015 Goals & Bucket List and now it's time to look back and see what goals I achieved and which items I can cross off my bucket list!

I was able to accomplish 5 of the 7 goals I created for 2015. Not to shabby if I say so myself. 2015 was definitely a year for the books, I had the opportunity to try so many new things & I'm glad I did because they allowed me to create memories that will be with me forever.

The two goals I didn't hit were 1) Develop a regular workout routine and stick to it, and 2) Run a color run. I don't have an excuse as to why I didn't stick to a workout routine nor the reason I didn't participate in a color run. Missing those two goals did not even come close to stopping me from accomplishing everything else I wanted to accomplish this past year and today I'm sharing how I accomplished those goals!


|travel someplace new|
In June of 2015 soon after school had let out for summer break, my best friend and her parents took my group of friends & I on a weekend getaway to The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs. West Virginia. I wrote recap posts for each of the three days we were there so I'll link them here:


|reach 1,000 Instagram followers|
Not only did I hit 1,000 followers, but I also hit 2,000 followers! Thank y'all so much for following along and supporting myself & Northern Prepster!

|get my drivers license|
Woo, cross that one off the list of things to do!

|watch the sunset on the beach|
On our last night of our summer vacation to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina we ventured down to the beach to take some blog pics & to watch the sunset. It was so nice to be able to run around with the puppy and take some fun pictures with my family!

|early morning walk on the beach|
My mom & I woke up super early the day we were headed home from vacation and took Callie the puppy on a walk on the beach on last time! The sunrise was absolutely beautiful & I'm so glad I had my phone with me to snap a few pictures of it!


How did your 2015 goals go?

xoxo,