Powered by Blogger.

December Recap: Let's Catch Up!

Happy 2016! Yep, it's gonna take some time to get used to saying that. As December (& 2015!) came to an end last night, today marks my very last 2015 Let's Catch Up! recap post! I have truly enjoyed writing these posts each month as they allow me to reflect back on my favorite moments that I experienced! I hope you all enjoyed these posts as much as I did!



Instead of showing individual photos from this month I included my 2015 top nine photos of the year! Bean boots, Hunters, Lilly & vineyard vines were popular, but, whose to blame? They're all just too cute! 

Keeping this post short & sweet, I've linked all my 2015 monthly recap posts below for you to check out! 
January

Thank y'all for a fabulous 2015 & cheers to an even better 2016! 

xoxo,