Powered by Blogger.

Casual & Comfy Christmas Day

Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and spent your day with friends & family. Christmas is very laid back in my family; presents in the morning, pancakes for breakfast, everyone stays in their pjs until about noon and then around 4 we head over to my grandparents house for Christmas dinner. 

This year I received my very first pair of Hunter rain boots & I am oh so happy & excited to be able to wear them. I received the classic tall, black matte rain boots & I am so glad because they are so versatile & will go with so many outfits that I have! As for the rest of my outfit, I wore some basic black leggings & this boat neck striped shirt from J.Crew that I also received as a gift this morning. The stripes are black and the shirt is kind of an oatmeal color & I love that it matches my Hunters!









shirt similar | leggings similar | boots 


Merry Christmas!

xoxo,