Powered by Blogger.

2015

2015, although this may sound cliche, has been a year to remember. As I've said countless times today, 2015 flew by. From meeting some absolutely wonderful blogging buddies, to attempting some Instagram themes 2015 was such a wonderful year for me. My blog grew so much more then I could even ask for & I can't say nothing more about that than Thank Y'all! Without the constant support & interaction of all my followers & my friends and family members Northern Prepster would not even be close to where it is today.



On January 1st, 2015 I had 331 followers on Instagram. As I write this at 11:30pm on NYE I have 2101 followers. So not only to the 1770 new followers I gained this year, but also to the 331 followers I began the year with: thank you, I would not be where I am today without you. Thank you for making 2015 a truly unforgettable year. I can not wait to see what 2016 has in store! 

Happy New Year!

xoxo,