Powered by Blogger.

August Recap: Let's Catch Up!

I feel like just the other day I was writing my July Recap post and now it's already September. August went by very quickly especially since a lot of it was spent golfing & getting ready to go back to school. Although I kind of failed as a blogger this past month (sorry) I was still active on my social medias almost daily. Here's what you might of missed this past month.

Instagram

Lilly Pulitzer & vineyard vines in the same photo? #preppy

This top was featured a lot on my Instagram this past month but it's just so photogenic! The adorable tassel bracelet is from the etsy shop Knot Your Grandfathers 
 
 

Pinterest

 
 

Northern Prepster: Behind the Scenes

This month I have so many fun posts planned, from partnering with companies & fun transition outfits to college football gameday outfit posts! I'm super excited to transition the blog from summer to fall & hope you are too!
 
How was your August? What's on your radar for September?
 
xoxo,