Powered by Blogger.

Preppy Pinspiration

Hello Everyone!
Tonight I'm bringing you a quick post showing you some of my favorite preppy pins I've found on Pinterest. DISCLAIMER: These photos are not mine, I found them on Pinterest, therefore I do not take credit for these photos. Let's get to the point here :)

Hunter Rain Boots. Okay, can we all just take a minute to realize how sweet the color of these are. When I finally invest in a pair I'm going with this color. What color do you have?
How I Would Style These: Considering it's winter now, I would go with some dark wash skinny jeans, a casual white long sleeve shirt, and I would throw my favorite Colombia dark gray vest over it.
 This outfit is just adorable. I love that it incorporates my favorite preppy staples; riding boots and plaid shirts. This is definitely an outfit I will be re-creating for school soon :)
Colored Duck Boots? Yes please! Although this isn't really a outfit it's still a cute pairing of the duck boots, socks, and skinnies.
This Lilly Pulitzer dress has got to be the most adorable dress I've seen. Perfect for graduation parties or formal gatherings :)
Duck Boots. Check. Skinnies. Check. Sweater. Check. Vest. Check. Bow Bracelet. Check. I think this outfit is my definition of casual prep.
Plaid+ Pearls+ Peter Pan Collar = Prep Perfection :)

Please tell your friends about my blog, it would mean a lot! Until next time...
 
Stay Preppy

~Northern Prepster~