Powered by Blogger.

Five Years

Today marks 5 years since I sat myself down on the couch during a snow day and created Northern Prepster. I was a freshman in high school who knew absolutely nothing about blogging (heck, I barely even knew how to work my new computer at the time) and I didn't have the slightest clue as to how much this blog would do for me.


The last 5 years have opened so many doors for me, lead me to meet and connect with hundreds of incredible individuals, work alongside brilliant brands and get to share my crazy life happenings with the most supportive people. 

From the very bottom of my heart, thank you all SO much for making the last 5 years of Northern Prepster truly incredible. I'm not the same person I was when I wrote my first post (thank goodness) and I have this blog to thank for that. I've blown myself away with the things I've accomplished in the last couple of years and can't even imagine what the next years will bring. 

Cheers to 5 years & many more to come,
Ri