Powered by Blogger.

Hiking at Table Rock State Park

Last weekend I traveled to Greenville, South Carolina with 5 of my friends to hike up Table Rock Mountain. I'll admit that hiking is not something that I usually enjoy doing nor can I be found doing often, but I was in need of a day away from campus and since we had an away football game, we piled in my car and headed to Greenville bright & early on Saturday morning.

The drive from Columbia to Greenville is just under two hours so we arrived at Table Rock State Park a little after 11am. We had beautiful weather aside from the trail being a little bit muddy from all the rain South Carolina got the previous day. The Table Rock trail is a total of 7.2 miles (!!!) and from what other hikers told us, is not the easiest trail to hike but the views from the two lookouts & the view from the summit were definitely worth it!







xoxo,