Powered by Blogger.

Screenshop by CRAZE

Happy Friday! I am super excited that the weekend is finally here because I'm heading over to Clemson to spend the weekend with Katie! I'm so excited to get to spend the weekend off my campus and with my bestie!

Changing topics; I recently became an ambassador for this super cool app called Screenshop by CRAZE. What this app does is simple: all you do is download the app, click HERE to do so, and once you have the app downloaded all you need to do is screenshot any fashion look or outfit you see and load the screenshot into your app and it will automatically provide you with the products, or similar products, as shown in the photo! 

I can't speak for y'all but I know there have been plenty of times when I'm scrolling through my Instagram or Pinterest feed and I come across a cute top or necklace and think to myself "hmm, I wonder where that's from?" only to find out that it isn't linked. With Screenshop, you're going to be provided with the item your looking for and if the exact match can't be found, you'll be shown similar items to the ones pictures in the photo. 

I've included photos below of what the app looks like for you! The app is super user friendly! The gist of this app is as follows: Take screenshots then browse products & then shop! As soon as you screenshot a photo, it becomes instantly stoppable with CRAZE. How cool is that?! The app also gives you the option to filter the products shown to you by 1) Similarity 2) Price 3) Brands. You can favorite products you like to make them easily accessible each time you open the app and all of your screenshots will remain saved in the app so you can always go back and shop old screenshots.





If you haven't already, click HERE to download Screenshop by CRAZE and start taking screenshots & shopping!

xoxo,