Powered by Blogger.

Saturday's in the Pumpkin Patch

As I mentioned in Monday's post, over Fall Break we headed to a local pumpkin patch because we felt that since it was Fall Break and the weather was nice, that we needed to get our pumpkin patch fix in for the season. 

I won't lie, while I do love fall and pumpkin patches, I also really like all the cute picture opportunities that come with this season. My mom was super sweet and snapped a bunch of cute picture during our time at the pumpkin patch which I'm super excited to share with y'all today!

I'll include links to both mine and Sophie's outfits & similar items at the end of this post in case any of y'all like what we wore!












Riley's Outfit: similar sweater // jeans // boots // earrings // similar ring
Sophie's Outfit: similar sweater // jeans // converse // similar earrings

Did you go to a pumpkin patch this season?

xoxo,