Powered by Blogger.

My Current Playlist

If you've been reading Northern Prepster for a while, than you probably know how much I love my Spotify. I was gifted Spotify Premium for Christmas last year and it was hands down one of my favorite, and most used, Christmas gifts of the year.

I am constantly making new playlists and almost always have Spotify playing in our dorm room (seriously, ask my roommate). I always have a playlist filled with my current favorite songs which is constantly changing with songs being added or taken off the playlist. I'm also super excited to make my Christmas playlist but I think I need to wait a bit longer before I do that. I've linked my current favorite playlist below for y'all to listen to! You can also browse my other playlist if your curious as to what else I listen to!



What's on your current playlist?

xoxo,