Powered by Blogger.

College Skin Care Routine

Skin care has always been something that's important to me and since moving into college, it's been an essential part of my daily routines. I always feel more confident when I have a clear complexion so  I'm very adamant about my skin care routine and make sure that I never skip a day or any step in my routine. 

I try to use as little products as necessary because I don't like to have a lot of different products each with different formula's going on my skin. A little goes a long way and this is definitely true when it comes to my skin care routine. 

My skin care routine differs slightly between the morning & at night; at night I do a bit of a deeper clean and I also put on my acne medicine that my dermatologist has me using.


Morning Routine

Pretty much as soon as I wake up I head straight over to the skin (perks of having one in our room!) and begin my skin care routine. I wash my face with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser and usually will put one pump of this soap into my hands and then wash my face. I don't use my Clarisonic in the mornings because I don't have any makeup that I'm trying to remove since it had been removed the night before. After I wash my face, I pat my face dry and then apply my Neutrogena Hydro-Boost moisturizer all over my face. 

moisturizer

Night Routine

Before I shower at night I use my Neutrogena Makeup Remover wipes to take off all of my makeup. Most days I don't wear a full face of makeup which is nice because it doesn't take me super long to do this. After I remove my makeup, I use my Clarisonic Mia 2 to wash my face. I use one pump of the same soap that I use in the morning and pump this right onto my Clarisonic and then proceed to wash my face. Once my Clarisonic is done, I will pat my face dry and typically will jump in the shower. Then later in the night, right before I go to bed I apply my acne medicine that my dermatologist has me using all over my face and hop in bed!

clarisonic

What does your skin care routine look like?

xoxo,