Powered by Blogger.

Blue Jeans & Sleeve Ruffles

A couple of weeks ago my bestie Katie came to visit me here at Carolina and while she was in town we were able to shoot some outfit pictures which I what I'm sharing with y'all today!

On this day Katie and I went down to the Soda City Market, which you can read about HERE. The weather this day was super nice, it wasn't too hot and it wasn't super chilly either so I opted to wear some jeans and this fun ruffle top from J.Crew. The top is a bit older so I'll include a link to a similar style top at the end of this post. I paired this outfit with gold accessories which my gold watch, gold Jack Rogers, and my Kendra Scott necklace. 











similar top // jeans // jack rogers // purse // similar watch // earrings // similar ring // necklace

How do you feel about the ruffle fashion trend?

xoxo,