Powered by Blogger.

Seersucker & Jack Rogers













One of my favorite parts about summer is that it's finally warm enough to have dinner on the patio at the golf course and some of my favorite restaurants around town. Today is my last day of junior year, the only thing standing between me and summer break is my Algebra II exam, and let me tell you, I am beyond happy to not have to worry about trigonometry and sequences for a while! 

I purchased this darling seersucker dress a few months ago from Marshalls and was so excited to finally get to wear it! I LOVE the pop of pink on the interior of the collar & decided to pair the dress with some raspberry colored Jack Rogers, my MantraBand & this fun pink purse that I borrowed from my mom. I'm a sucker for seersucker ;) especially when it has a big bow like this dress does! This outfit is so comfortable and will be perfect for warm summer nights. 

xoxo,